User Community Rules
The following are the governing rules of the ChooseHelp.com user community. By participating in forums on this web site, you agree to be bound by these rules. The User Community Rules must be read in conjunction with any other applicable Disclaimers and Terms governing the website. If you do not understand or agree to these terms, disclaimers and rules you must not participate in the ChooseHelp.com user community.
NOTE: Posting a plea for help on a public forum does not ensure anyone will reply right away. If you are having an emergency or have thoughts of harming yourself or someone else, contact local help immediately!
- Our forums should not be used to self diagnose or to treat yourself.
- You understand that authors and professional contributors featured on our site provide information for educational purposes only. Forum replies (e.g. in our Expert Q&A section) do not constitute a consultation.
- You understand that authors and professional contributors do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional.
- To follow up with a featured author or professional contributor, please use the various contact methods provided on their profile page.
- Do not disclose confidential, personal or sensitive information about yourself or others. The forums are public.
- You acknowledge that in your account profile settings you have the option to select from 3 different privacy settings: (1) posting as anonymous, (2) under your nickname only, or (3) with your full name.
- You agree that questions you submit to the Expert Q&A forum may be rejected or moved to different experts or topic categories and that your questions may be edited for spelling and clarity.
- You know that using our forums is legal in the country or state you reside in.
- You acknowledge that ChooseHelp.com may not pre-screen contributions and comments before they are posted.
- You further acknowledge that views expressed in the forums are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of ChooseHelp.com.
Do not submit to this site if you do not consent with or understand the User Community Rules as set out above.
For further information and for answers to any additional questions you may have, please email contact[at]choosehelp.com or use the contact form.