Terms of Service for Authors
By submitting your article(s) or Q&A answer(s) to us;
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of your submission (herein referred to as “User-Authored Content”) and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- Your submission to ChooseHelp.com gives unconditional permission for us to publish your User-Authored Content on the website and if featured, it may be distributed via additional channels like RSS feeds, social network updates and email newsletters.
- Your submission to ChooseHelp.com also gives unconditional permission for your User-Authored Content to be reprinted in other websites and print publications. We ask publisher(s) to follow our reprint rules as stated below, but you acknowledge that the enforcement of our terms of service for publishers is at your risk and cost and not ours. In other words, if someone violates your copyright -- it will be 100% up to you to take legal action against those who abuse your copyright to protect your interests. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your User-Authored Content.
- It is the ChooseHelp.com Team's sole decision as to whether your User-Authored Content is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your User-Authored Content will be published. Quality matters. We reserve the right to remove your User-Authored Content at any time for any reason.
- The ChooseHelp.com Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your User-Authored Content in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
- You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions to our website and we do not require publishers to pay you for their use of your User-Authored Content.
- ChooseHelp.com is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your User-Authored Content.
- If your User-Authored Content does not conform to ChooseHelp.com’s editorial guidelines, our editors may edit your article so that it does conform to the posted editorial guidelines. Please read our editorial guidelines before submitting your User-Authored Content to save time and speed the article approval process.
ChooseHelp.com reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service for Authors at any time without prior notice.
Click here to apply for a Professional Account (to submit User-Authored Content)