Home » Expert Q & A » Counseling » Counseling: Dr. Shirley Schaye

Needs an In-person Psychological Workup for a referral to a Treatment Center

  • debbierking Asks ...

    Is there a treatment facility for a 20 year old with ADHD, OCD, ODD, Impulse Disorder, Anxiety, Depression, Chronic Lying, Asperger's Syndrome?

  • Dr. Shirley Schaye Says ...
    Dr. Shirley Schaye

    It would be important to first get a complete psychological battery of tests if you haven't already done so. Given all the problems you are describing if he has already had a complete battery of psychological tests then contact the person who did the testing for a recommendation.You may also want to go to the following web site:


    Contact Dr. Edward Hallowell and see what he can recommend in your area.

    Check in there and call them to see where you can get the best help in your area.

    Dr. Shirley Schaye

Featured Experts