At Sober Living by the Sea Treatment Centers, we recognize each client as an individual. We know each has specific needs and no two people are alike. We offer clients better options than living life in emotional turmoil…options they may never have been aware of before visiting our centers.
Treatment is geared to teach clients that there truly can be a life free of chemical dependency. Clients discover that living sober is actually more rewarding and even more fun.
We begin by assessing the most appropriate level of care. Treatment plans are then developed to meet the client's specific needs and goals. These plans include three phases: Extended Care, Continuing Care and Transitional Care.
SLBTS Treatment Centers are part of our community, we have developed relationships with other treatment facilities and can work in tandem when services such as detoxification, acute medical or psychiatric care are required for clients.
Additionally, we have developed relationships with Saddleback Community College and other educational facilities in the area to assist clients achieve their goals of continuing their education while in treatment.
Through our unique T.E.A.C.H. Program, clients can receive their G.E.D. or diploma from their own high school, and even earn university credits from an accredited college. This program – or “track” of higher learning – continues to receive high marks from clients and educational professionals alike. But this is just one of the many programs we have available to our clients.
We offer several treatment programs or "tracks" to healing:
- Drug & Alcohol Extended Care – Offering treatment of chemical dependency and ongoing treatment needs.
- Outpatient Program – Through referrals to Orange County area facilities and therapists, an outpatient program offers persons seeking alcohol and drug treatment the flexibility to work and accomplish recovery goals, while residing outside of an inpatient facilitiy.
- Transitional Work Program – A highly monitored program that allows the client the opportunity to work and participate in treatment.
- T.E.A.C.H. – A college-accredited program for continued education while in treatment.
- Dual Diagnosis Track – When more than one diagnosis is present.
- Family Programs – Because addiction affects every member of a chemically dependent person's family, we have programs in place to help them heal.
- Treatment for Eating Disorders – Offering specially trained professionals to treat bulimia and anorexia nervosa, and the underlying causes of these debilitating diseases.
- Alternative Sentencing Program – Assists persons needing support and counseling when confronting serious legal issues, job continuation concerns, and family maintenance matters.
- Celebrate Recovery – A spiritual exploration into treatment that utilizes the client's own religious belief system.
- Reflections Adult Program – A specially designed program, with a daily schedule created to fit the specific needs of the more mature client.
For admissions information call (855) 338-0499 now, toll free.
All Featured Facilities
Understanding How the Alcoholic Thinks
One of the finest compliments I receive from recovering alcoholics is that despite the fact that I am not an alcoholic, I understand how their minds work. I have profound respect for all the old sayings in AA. Some are open to interpretation - the "insanity of our disease" is a literal statement.Read the complete article
Xanax Withdrawal Symptoms
Learn what to expect from a Xanax detox, and how to deal with Xanax withdrawal symptoms.Read the complete article
70 Reasons to Quit a Heavy Marijuana Habit
Thinking about giving up marijuana but not sure you’re ready to take the plunge? Well, here are 70 benefits of quitting – all first-hand accounts from previously heavy users about how life changes for the better once you don’t need to get high all the time.Read the complete article